Wroom Infinity Waterproof Saddlebag (70 litres)
“Infinity” – That is unlimited, endless, without bound
This is exactly what our “Wroom Infinity waterproof saddle bag” is meant for – Endless adventure, and unlimited possibilities to carry your essentials.
“Wroom Infinity (∞) Saddle bag” will prove to be the perfect companion to carry all your Riding essentials for your long ride. No matter you are an offroad lover or long tourer It will be sturdy on any type of roads. Simple mount and unmount and you are all set for your adventure.
- Capacity ~ 70 liters
- Weight ~ 1.8 kg
- Dimensions Long edge: 40 cm, Wide edge: 22 cm, Height: 34 cm
- Tough, 900D outer fabric with PU coating
- 150D x 150D inner lining
- Raincover fabric
- YKK™ pullers, YKK™ sliders and YKK™ zipper chain
- Buckles & locks from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
All Motorcycles with straight exhausts & use with saddlestays for upsweft exhaust.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Infinity Saddlebag – left & right
- Waterproof Inner Liner – 2 nos
- External Muck cover– 2 nos
- two separate mounting straps
- Main compartment with ROLL TOP opening to your belongings in harshest of weather
- Waterproof inner drybags and seam welded on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- 2 outside zippered pockets to keep documents, papers etc for easy access.
- 2 outside bottle pockets with tightening straps – can carry a 2 liter bottle
- 2 outside flap pockets with buckles – to carry tools, spare cans, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
- 5 MOLLE webbing to add on sleeping bags/Tripod or increase capacity with the Nemo Utility bag, or use extra cam straps or Nemo Straps.
- Reflective Infinity Branding on sides and Reflective arrows on the rear of the bag for added visibility in low light conditions
- Grab handles for ease of carrying and mounting/ unmounting
How To mount:
- 3 Point anchoring system making it a breeze to load and unload on motorcycle.
- One strap goes under the tail lamp (to prevent the bag from sliding forward)
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- Simple Double-D ring mounting at the rear and buckles at the footrest.
The infinity Saddlebags have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
We also provide lifetime repair support.
Washing & Care Instructions:
– Separate all detachable layers and/or drybag liners (wash each layer separately)
– Do not use any type of fabric softener or bleach.
– Use Baby Shampoo to wash the Saddlebags.
– Do not use Brush, Do not machine wash.
– Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
Note: Drybag and Rain Cover’s colors may change without prior notice.
Drybag and rain cover colour may change/fade with regular use or by continuous exposure to sunlight.